Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's in a name?

Driving to a friend's place, I saw a large board for a new restaurant. I think it serves Vietnamese food. Its called Pho King. I'd go there just so I can answer these following questions.

What did you guys do for dinner? Pho King.

How is the food?
Their food is not just great, it's Pho King great!

What do you feel like for Lunch, Some Pho King?

Wanna get some Pho King? Hell, yeah!

This will not help my already highly tarnished image in respectable society, but I will wear my cheap thrills on my sleeve..erm, chest.

P.S. Pho is pronounced 'Fuh'.

3 comments:

  1. haha.. awesome! Gotta make a list of all potentially amusing restaurant names.

    I'm gonna add one to that list. In hyderabad - Anus
    They forgot to add an apostrophe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaa @ Anus. There's a 'saloon' in Madras called 5 Star, and their most advertised services are step-cutting and boob-cutting!

    ReplyDelete