Friday, January 1, 2010

Annnnnnd...its here!

A New Year, a new decade, and a new phase of possibilities and experiences. As a child, I was told that on New Year's Day I should do a bit of everything that I want to happen for me in the new year. Which meant loosely, do your holiday homework, don't be on the phone all day and you might have a decent year without us getting on your case.

There's no more holiday homework, and my friends definitely don't have the time to sit and talk vetti nonsense for 3 hours at a time, and I realize I can't possibly cram a year's worth of expectations into one day.

So far I've managed to catch a dance performance, meet some friends, sleep in, cook a nice lunch with the hubster and have a chilled out day with a movie and a birthday celebration to go to. I have no complaints if that's the trend for this year :)

Have a FAB 2010 all!

No comments:

Post a Comment