Wednesday, July 28, 2010

eat, love BUT PRAY!

...that I never come across a more complete man than him
"Hi I m SK* and i m living in toronto canada.I saw ur profile in the tamilmatrimony well I m interested in ur profile If u feel the same pls contact to me at xyz@yahoo.ca u are so beautiful Is there any fastening that can shut in love? Tears of the affectionate will publish the love that is within.And is there bar that can even love restrain?The tiny tear shall make the lover's secret plain.If possible,be certain that you'll do a thing before you promise to do it.Be true to your word,always When out walking,be aware that the energy of the universe is manifested in your body.the more conscious you become of that energy,the more inexhaustible your supply of it will be." Eat light foods more frequently than heavy ones.Drink at least two quarts of liquid a day. The lighter your food,the lighter also will be your consciousness."be willing,when occasion permits,to give others the last word." I would like talk to u lot but u are not mine yet If u don't like me pls before speaking,weigh your words but not too heavily." atleast we could be good friends shall we be friends ahtakecare bye miss SK*"


*For my sanity and security reasons the name has been modified and I've reported him as SPAM.


7 comments:

  1. I think this guy Googled 'Love Statements' and 'Eat Healthy' and copy-pasted anything that sounded smart! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was on TM.com, this was "just another day"...:)

    I hope you weighed your words, but not too heavily. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Eat light foods more frequently than heavy ones" - He should follow his advice and prevent all this gas he's letting out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. be willing,when occasion permits,to give others the last word... go on.... i wont' stop any of you from giving your last words! rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Refuse to believe this is genuine - either a prank, scam (as you point out) or a falsification. Either way, I don't think this makes the top charts among your posts, your original posts are so much better, unique and inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SternMystic - Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence! :) Us Amateur bloggers need all we can get.

    ReplyDelete