Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What the what!?

I know I said this next one would be about pills and such, but I had to put that off until later for this!

I'm coordinating a web development project with a team in India. Apart from the fact that it has been a horrendous nightmare, I can't say it hasn't been entertaining.

So, this is the "dummy" placeholder content they used -

"Dirt tools thar, pot buffalo put jehosephat rent, ya pot promenade. Come pickled far greasy fightin', wirey, it poor yer, drive jig landlord. Rustle is been moonshine whomp hogtied. Stew, wirey stew cold uncle ails. Slap hoosegow road cooked, where gal pot, commencin' country. Weren't dogs backwoods, city-slickers me afford boxcar fat, dumb sittin' sittin' drive rustle slap, tornado. Fuss stinky knickers whomp ain't, city-slickers sherrif darn ignorant tobaccee round-up old buckshot that.


Saw polecat than took bankrupt good hillbilly stew, crazy, fancy and hillbilly heap rodeo, pappy. Thar range saw me him sherrif nothin' shiney dirt, pigs sheep city-slickers everlastin' shotgun driveway. Promenade catfight fart fiddle jiggly gonna tarnation, fence, what quarrel dirty, if. Pot grandma crop kinfolk jezebel diesel coonskin hoosegow wirey fixin' shack good roped in. Reckon stew tax-collectors, grandpa tobaccee hayseed good wash tired caboodle burnin' landlord. Smokin' driveway wrestlin' go darn truck moonshine wirey cow grandpa saw, coonskin bull, java, huntin'.


Stinky yonder pigs in, rustle kinfolk gonna marshal sittin' wagon, grandpa. Ya them firewood buffalo, tobaccee cabin."


Where does one obtain this masterpiece? I've been using the standard 'Lorem ipsum.." latin text in all my designs, but maybe I should reconsider?

2 comments:

  1. Why?
    How?

    Also, City-slickers seems to be popular, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is, it's awesome. To wonder the whys and wherefores would surely turn the mind to mush? :D Yes, City-slickers seems to be back in common usage? As is, "That's a capital idea!" - or maybe that's just me watching too much Sherlock Holmes on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete